At Gateway Legal Placements (GLP) we recognize that there are significant consequences to hiring decisions. As a decision maker with a law firm or corporation you have to identify a candidate with the optimum skill set and most appropriate all-around fit for your organization. Because you have other concerns including, but not limited to, balancing existing work flow, leveraging existing talent and sending them appropriate signals, projecting future work-flow, and other pressing issues we will screen interested candidates, personally interview them and work to make the entire process as efficient for you as possible. We will respect your time and will not over burden you or your staff with unnecessary contact. To maximize our ability to fill your openings we will work to learn as much as we can about the specific opportunity at your company. We will want to meet with you so that we can better understand your firm’s unique opportunity, vision and culture in order to effectively articulate these to prospective candidates suitable to your firm.
We commit to the following essentials in our relationships with employers:
- GLP will provide you with the most accurate information we posses.
- GLP will disclose all relevant candidate information you request that we are authorized to disclose.
- GLP will protect your confidences in regard to communications you designate as confidential.
- GLP will not recruit any attorney from your office for a period of one year following a placement.
- GLP will not recruit a candidate we placed with you.